|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Major improvements to all stats|
'With pepperoni and extra cheese.'
|Buff tooltip||Major improvements to all stats|
Major improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip ‘With pepperoni and extra cheese’ is a phrase used in ordering real pizza.
- The enemies that drop Pizza, (Medusa and the Hoplite) are from Greece. While it is commonly held that pizza originated in Italy, there is evidence to suggest that it actually originated in Greece.
- At least, pizza as cheese on bread with toppings. Tomatoes, being a berry found naturally in Western South America, obviously couldn't be mashed up for use as pizza sauce. Early pizzas have been recorded as far back as the rule of King Darius of the Persian Empire (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza) as flatbread topped with cheese and dates cooked on top of war shields.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced.