|Type||Ore – Crafting material|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 702|
|Internal Tile ID: 169|
Platinum Ore is an early-game ore that spawns in the Underground and Cavern biomes, as well as on Floating Islands. Its primary use is in crafting Platinum Bars, which are used to make the fourth tier of equipment and several other items. Platinum Ore is the superior counterpart to Gold Ore, which can generate in its place in some worlds. Platinum Ore has a small chance to appear as a bonus drop from Slimes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Selling the four ores used rather than one bar yields 6 more per platinum bar.
- Can be confused with Silver Ore under certain lighting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Platinum is a real element. It has many uses, but is typically known for its use in jewelry like gold.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
| Platinum |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Coin • Throne • Chandelier • Candelabra • Candle Pickaxe • Axe • Hammer • Shortsword • Broadsword • Bow • Diamond Staff • Armor • Crown • Watch|