Owl.png Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark. Owl.png

Poison Dart

From Terraria Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Poison Dart
  • Poison Dart item sprite
Stack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.png
Statistics
Type
Damage10 Desktop VersionConsole VersionMobile Version / 8 Old-gen console version3DS VersionRanged
Knockback2 (Very Weak)
Velocity2
TooltipInflicts poison on enemies
RarityRarity level: 2
Research99 required
Inflicts Debuff
DebuffPoisonedPoisoned
Debuff tooltipSlowly losing life
Duration30-60 seconds
Projectile created
  • Poison Dart
    Poison Dart
Sounds

Poison Darts are a type of ammunition used with the Blowgun, Blowpipe, Dart Pistol and Dart Rifle. They inflict the Poisoned debuff on enemies which has a 33.3% (1/3) chance to last for 60 seconds, and a 66.7% (2/3) chance to last for 30 seconds.

Crafting[edit | edit source]

Recipe[edit | edit source]

ResultIngredientsCrafting station
Poison DartPoison Dart
(100) (Desktop versionConsole versionMobile version)
By Hand
Poison DartPoison Dart
(50) (Old-gen console version3DS version)
total: 2 row(s)

See also[edit | edit source]

History[edit | edit source]

  • Desktop 1.3.0.1:
    • Increased damage from 8 to 10
    • Crafting recipe updated: now creates 100 Poison Darts instead of 50.