|Damage||14 / 13 (Thrown)|
|Knockback||2.4 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Buy / Sell||60 / 12|
|Internal Item ID: 287|
The Poisoned Knife is a consumable weapon that has a 50% chance to inflict the Poison Debuff. They otherwise behave exactly like the Throwing Knives used to create them, except for having slightly more range and damage, along with automatic use. On the Mobile version, they can be purchased from the Merchant during a Blood Moon for 60 .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Desktop version and Console version[edit | edit source]
Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and 3DS version[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Damage increased from 13 to 14.
- Knockback increased from 2 to 2.4.
- Weapon type changed from Ranged to Thrown.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit was increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Weapons (List): Melee Weapons ( Other) • Ranged Weapons ( Other) • Magic Weapons Summoning weapons • Thrown weapons |