|Damage||14 / 13 Throwing|
|Knockback||2.4 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- Poisoned Knife
Poisoned Knives are consumable throwing weapons that have a 50% chance to inflict the Poison debuff. They otherwise behave exactly like the Throwing Knives used to create them, except for having slightly more range and damage, along with automatic use. On the Mobile version, they can be purchased from the Merchant during a Blood Moon for 60 .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Damage increased from 13 to 14.
- Knockback increased from 2 to 2.4.
- Weapon type changed from Ranged to Throwing.
- Can now also be crafted with Vicious Powder.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit was increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.