Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Damage||14 / 13 (Ranged / Throwing )|
|Knockback||2.4 (Very weak)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Poisoned Knife
Poisoned Knives are consumable ranged / throwing weapons that have a 50% chance to inflict the Poison debuff. They otherwise behave exactly like the Throwing Knives used to create them, except for having slightly better statistics overall, along with auto-use.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Damage type changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Can no longer be retrieved after using.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage increased from 13 to 14.
- Knockback increased from 2 to 2.4.
- Damage type changed from Ranged to Throwing.
- Can now also be crafted with Vicious Powder.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit was increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.