Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Environment||Surface – Underground|
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||55 / 110|
|Max Life||260 / 520|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
- Internal NPC ID: 140
Possessed Armor is a Hardmode enemy which spawns at the surface at night, and underground at any time. It walks quickly, and can open doors regardless of it being a Blood Moon or not. It casts a motion blur similar to that of the Shadow armor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Possessed Armor can open doors.
- Possessed Armor are immune to the On Fire! debuff, but not to the Cursed Inferno or Frostburn debuffs.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Try using Weapons that do continuous Damage because their movement can be slowed down insanely even in air.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its sprite looks similar to the Ancient Cobalt armor sprite, except with the Iron armor helmet.
- It seems to be the Hardmode equivalent to the Zombie enemy, with its high spawn rates during night, and basic fighter style AI.
- In the mobile version, the Possessed Armor can spawn pre-hardmode, although this is extremely rare.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.