|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Possessed Armor Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 140
The Possessed Armor is a Hardmode enemy which spawns on the surface at night, and underground at any time. It walks quickly and casts a motion blur similar to that of the Shadow armor. On the Console version, Old-gen console version, and version, it can always open doors; on the Desktop version and Mobile version, it can only do so during a Blood Moon.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using weapons with a high rate of fire can slow down the Possessed Armor's movement speed significantly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its sprite looks similar to the Ancient Cobalt armor sprite, except with the Iron armor helmet.
- It seems to be the Hardmode equivalent to the Zombie enemy, with its high spawn rates during night and basic Fighter AI.
- The Bestiary entry for the Possessed Armor: "Whatever possessed this suit of armor to suddenly walk about and start killing everyone? It lacks a corporeal body."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.