Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Possessed ArmorHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Possessed Armor Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 140
Possessed Armor is a Hardmode enemy which spawns at the surface at night, and underground at any time. It walks quickly, and can open doors regardless of it being a Blood Moon or not. It casts a motion blur similar to that of the Shadow armor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Possessed Armor are immune to the On Fire! debuff, but not to the Cursed Inferno or Frostburn debuffs.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Try using Weapons that do continuous Damage because their movement can be slowed down insanely even in air.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its sprite looks similar to the Ancient Cobalt armor sprite, except with the Iron armor helmet.
- It seems to be the Hardmode equivalent to the Zombie enemy, with its high spawn rates during night, and basic fighter style AI.
- The Bestiary entry for the Possessed Armor: "Whatever possessed this suit of armor to suddenly walk about and start killing everyone? It lacks a corporeal body."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.