|Tooltip||Cannot consume anymore healing items|
|Internal Buff ID: 21|
Potion Sickness is a debuff inflicted on a player whenever they use a healing item. It prevents the player from consuming any more healing items until the debuff runs out. Its duration can be reduced by 15 seconds by equipping the Philosopher's Stone or the Charm of Myths. Equipping both will not cause the effect to stack.
For nearly all healing items, the Potion Sickness debuff lasts 60 seconds, after which time another can be consumed.
Causes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since the time limit for effects rounds down, if you have 0.9 seconds or less remaining of potion sickness, it will display as 0 seconds, making it appear as though it lasts 61 seconds instead. This applies to all effects with a time limit.
- The Restoration Potion is the only consumable which inflicts the Potion Sickness debuff for less than 60 seconds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Potion Sickness used to last only five seconds.
- Potion Sickness is usually the first debuff players encounter.
- Potion Sickness is a play on motion sickness.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.