Potion of Return
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Teleports you home and creates a portal|
Use portal to return when you are done
'Good for one round trip!'
- Internal Item ID: 4870
The Potion of Return is a potion that acts as a Recall Potion, but creates a one-time use portal that can be used to go back to where the player was when they consumed the potion. In addition to being crafted, it can be found in Shadow Chests and Pots in the Underworld.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It can be particularly useful for if you have a spawn by the Nurse and need an easy way of healing up while fighting a boss not rooted to a specific biome, such as the Moon Lord.
- Only one portal can be active at any time in the world. If a second Potion of Return is used before using a portal, the first portal will disappear.
- The portal is one-way, with a designated entrance (which appears at the player's spawn) and exit (which appears at the location where the player drank the potion).
- The portal will vanish upon exiting the world, and so cannot be used across play sessions.
- The Potion of Return can be generally useful, and can save the player quite some time when they need to retrieve something back at spawn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip of this item is a nod to many public-transit systems, particularly bus, airplane or train tickets, which often display text such as "round trip" when referring to the use of the ticket.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed a crash when sitting/sleeping in relation to the Potion of Return.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.