|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||80 / 160 (melee)|
120 / 180 (ranged)
|Max Life||700 / 1400|
|KB Resist||40% / 46%|
- Internal NPC ID: 424
The Predictor is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy that spawns around the Nebula Pillar during the Lunar Events. Its main attack is firing five Nebula piercer projectiles at the player, which travel in a straight line in a tight spread.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Predictor will not shoot if there are solid blocks in its way.Verify
- If the player hides behind solid blocks the Predictors projectiles will still "see" them.Verify
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It seems that, when preparing to shoot, its projectiles try to predict where the player moves, giving its name a meaning.Verify
- The name "Predictor" is likely a reference to the 1987 horror sci-fi film "The Predator", which features a futuristic bounty hunter alien known as the "Predator" who is the main antagonist of the film. Not only does the name resemble Predator, but its design seems to draw inspiration from the predator, being humanoid with a large, brain shaped head.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Name changed from "Nebula Soldier" to "Predictor".
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.