|It has been suggested that this page/section be rewritten.|
Reason: "Needs an overhaul, because I think the unobtainability of the classic presents and these ones have swapped as of Mobile 220.127.116.11"
The item(s) or effects described on this page exist as functional game items, but cannot be acquired through normal gameplay.
These Presents are furniture which were dropped by Present Mimics during Christmas. Once placed, it is invisible (possibly due to a lack of an actual placed Present in the game) and normal Present loot is dropped directly on the player (like normal Presents).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While the Presents are openable, it is recommended to store them, since they are unique and unobtainable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It appears the Present (furniture type described on this page) is a Present meant to simulate that of Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile, since shares those versions' tooltip rather than the old Present tooltip.
- It also has no distinct color in its name and is blue, like on the aforementioned platforms.
- It also seems to be intended to be placeable (like on Desktop), but some bug or limitation in the game code makes the Present place a blank object (rather than the currently not-added-to-Mobile placed Present) and drops the normal Present loot. Due to its method of opening, it opens extremely fast compared to all other loot bags in Terraria.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Removed.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS 1.03: Introduced.