These Presents are furniture dropped by Present Mimics during Christmas. Once placed, it is invisible (possibly due to a lack of an actual placed Present in the game) and normal Present loot is dropped directly on the player (like normal Presents). It cannot be opened, unlike the Present, dropped by all other enemies during Christmas.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While the Presents are openable, it is recommended to store them, since they are unique and unobtainable during times other than Christmas.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It appears the Present (furniture type described on this page) is a Present meant to simulate that of the Desktop version, since it has Desktop's tooltip rather than the current Present tooltip.
- It also has no distinct color in its name, like on Desktop (and unlike normal Mobile Presents).
- It also seems to be intended to be placeable (like on Desktop), but some bug or limitation in the game code makes the Present place a blank object (rather than the currently not-added-to-Mobile placed Present) and drops the normal Present loot. Due to its method of opening, it opens extremely fast compared to all other loot bags in Terraria.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.
- 3DS 1.03: Introduced.