|AI Type||Mimic AI|
|Damage||100 / 150|
|Max Life||900 / 1350|
|KB Resist||75% / 78%|
- Internal NPC ID: 341
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Present Mimics are rarer than the other enemies spawned during the Frost Moon. The reason for this seems to be that all Mimics initially behave like still objects. This causes the Present Mimics to spawn off-screen and, unlike the other enemies, stay there until the player gets near it or somehow damages it.
- It will chase the player until killed, given the player does not lose sight of it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Present Mimics drop large amounts of Hearts. This can be very convenient during the fight.
- Present Mimics do not run away once night is over like some other Frost Moon enemies do. Be mildly wary of these when picking up leftover drops after the end of the event.
- The Present Mimic is easily spotted on the Mobile version because of its contrast to Mobile’s Present sprite.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Present Mimic is the only type of Mimic not trying to appear as a chest.
- It is the only mimic to exclusively appear in an event.
- It has the highest damage of all Mimics in normal mode, but the lowest in expert.
- It is the only event enemy to not appear in the chatbox when there is a new wave.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.2: Introduced.
- 3DS 1.03: Introduced.