|Type||Grab bag – Furniture|
|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 1 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip|| Right click to open|
Press RT to open
Press R1 to open
Try to open the present!
|Internal Item ID: 599-601, 1869|
|Internal Tile ID: 36|
Presents are special items that have a 7.69% chance (1/13) to be dropped by any enemy during the Christmas holiday season (December 15–31). Presents operate like Grab Bags, each containing random items. They are opened by right-clicking or using the RT button on them from within the player's inventory, similar to Goodie Bags and Crates.
The Mobile version still has Blue, Green, and Yellow Presents.
Openable Presents cannot be placed in the Mobile version. Initially, Presents dropped from Present Mimics could be placed, although they disappeared after placement. They no longer drop, but have not been removed. The Present that the Present Mimic drops also does not have its color in its name, and always has a blue texture. For more information, see Present (Furniture).
Presents collected during the Christmas season can still be opened outside that time period.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Desktop, Console, and Mobile versions[edit | edit source]
3DS Version[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Presents can be placed down as furniture. The color of the present changes each time you place it down.
- If you open a present and get an outfit, you get all 3 parts.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the 1.1.1 Christmas update, nearly any item could erroneously drop from presents. . This glitch has since been fixed.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.2:
- Blue Present, Green Present, and Yellow Present (Item IDs 599-601) no longer drop. Any of these still in the player's storage or inventory remain unchanged.
- Enemies now drop Present (Item ID 1869) instead of the previous Blue, Green, and Yellow Presents.
- Now stackable.
- Now placeable, with eight different color variations when placed.
- Larger assortment of possible drops (previously only contained Candy Cane Blocks, Green Candy Cane Blocks, or Snow Globe.)
- Desktop 1.1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.04: Presents can now stack and be placed.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Furniture: Crafting Stations • Light Sources • Storage Items • Other Items |