|Type||Grab bag • Furniture|
|Placeable||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip|| Right click to open|
Press LT to open
Press R1 to open
Press ZR to open
Try to open the present!
Presents are special items that have a 7.69% chance (1/13) to be dropped by any enemy during the Christmas holiday season ( December 15–December 31 / December 1–January 15). Presents operate like grab bags, each containing random items. They are opened by right-clicking or using the Left Trigger on them from within the player's inventory, similar to Goodie Bags and crates.
Presents always appear as blue in the player's inventory. Once placed, the present will appear as a random color.
The old Blue, Green, and Yellow Presents still exist on the Mobile and versions.
Openable Presents cannot be placed in the Mobile version. Initially, Presents dropped from Present Mimics could be placed, although they disappeared after placement. They no longer drop, but have not been removed. For more information, see Present (Furniture).
Presents collected during the Christmas season can still be opened outside that time period.
Old Presents[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions[edit | edit source]
3DS version[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Presents can be placed down as furniture. The color of the present changes each time you place it down.
- If you open a present and get an outfit, you get all 3 parts.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the 1.1.1 Christmas update, nearly any item could erroneously drop from presents. This glitch has since been fixed.
- One of the variations of a placed present has the same colors as the old Green Present item.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.2:
- Blue Present, Green Present, and Yellow Present (Item IDs 599-601) no longer drop. Any of these still in the player's storage or inventory remain unchanged.
- Enemies now drop "Present" (Item ID 1869) instead of the previous Blue, Green, and Yellow Presents.
- Now stackable.
- Now placeable, with eight different color variations when placed.
- Larger assortment of possible drops (previously only contained Candy Cane Blocks, Green Candy Cane Blocks, or Snow Globe.)
- Desktop 1.1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.04: Presents can now stack and be placed.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5 Christmas Update: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.