- Internal Item ID: 1118
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- One of the best ways to farm Sea Snails is during a Solar Eclipse, since that event highly increases the enemy spawn rate (almost as high as during a Blood Moon, but the latter cannot be manually summoned). The key factor from this method is that Solar Eclipse enemies cannot spawn in water, only being able to spawn in the nearby beach or any cave below the sea, and they rarely come to the ocean water. Most of the time, the player will only fight the regular Ocean enemies with an increased spawn rate, and only very occasionally encounter an Eclipse enemy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though it is already a liquid, it cannot be used as a dye until it is crafted into Purple Dye.
- "Mucos" (as it is spelled in-game) is a misspelling of mucus.
- The ancient Phoenicians used murex (a species of snail) to make purple dye, which was often worth its weight in silver.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.