Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Internal Item ID: 1118
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mucos (as it is spelled in-game) is a misspelling of mucus.
- Though already a liquid, it cannot be used as a dye until you craft Purple Dye with it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The ancient Phoenicians used murex (a species of snail) to make purple dye, which was often worth its weight in silver.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- One of the best ways to farm sea snails is by using a Solar Tablet as soon as the sun rises, since during the Solar Eclipse, the enemy spawn rate is highly increased (almost as during a Blood Moon, but the latter can't be manually summoned). The key factor from this method is that Solar Eclipse enemies can't spawn in water, only being able to spawn in the nearby beach or any cave below the sea, and they rarely come to the ocean water. Most of the time, you'll only fight the regular ocean enemies with a increased spawn rate, and only very occasionally encounter a Eclipse enemy.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.