|Tooltip||Enemies are less likely to target you|
5% increased damage and critical strike chance
- Internal Item ID: 3015
It is unrelated to the Stinky debuff.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This accessory proves exceptionally useful in multiplayer with a "tank" player and a player who focuses on DPS. If the DPS equips the Putrid Scent or its upgrades along with Shroomite or Vortex armor while the tank equips Turtle armor, Beetle armor, or Solar Flare armor, enemies will be much, much more likely to target the tank, greatly increasing the survivability of the other player. If the Flesh Knuckles and its upgrades are available, they can further concentrate fire on the tank, but this requires access to a world with the Crimson.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Putrid Scent is the Corruption counterpart to The Crimson's Flesh Knuckles, since it increases damage dealt and decreases aggro range, while the Flesh Knuckles decrease damage received and increase aggro range.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.