|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
|Tooltip||'When 2 or 3 just doesn't cut it'|
- Internal Item ID: 4703
It fires a spread of four bullets at a 45 degree angle while having twice the spread of the Shotgun. This spread is very substantial and it is difficult to aim without being right next to a foe due to its unreliable spread variation. However, it can be used against groups of enemies and can reliably hit bosses and bigger enemies.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon can be obtained early on, by obtaining the Boomstick from a Jungle Crate or Ivy Chest, which will avoid the danger of the Goblin Army event from occurring by the other method. A second early method is by breaking either a Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart and receiving a Musket or The Undertaker respectively. It can be then bought from the Arms Dealer provided you have enough money.
- This weapon can be devastating early on, capable of one-shotting Crimson and Corruption enemies at close range.
- However, due to the wide spread of bullets, It is only viable at very close range.
- The Quad-Barrel Shotgun has the same damage, knockback, and fire rate as the Shotgun, but is obtainable much earlier and has more consistent DPS, assuming all shots hit.
- It is very useful against For The Worthy King Slime as his hitbox is very big and allows all shots to hit him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.