- Internal Item ID: 3084
The Radar is an informational accessory which displays the number of nearby enemies. It is one of the ingredients of the R.E.K. 3000, the others being the Lifeform Analyzer, and the Tally Counter, and as such is a required ingredient in making the Cell Phone.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from Informational Accessories/note. Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the Radar do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The Radar may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality, unless equipped to a social slot. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Real-life radar is a detection system that uses radio waves to determine the range, angle, or velocity of objects. It can be used to detect aircraft, ships, spacecraft, guided missiles, motor vehicles, weather formations, and terrain.
- "Radar" stands for RAdio Detection And Ranging.
- The word "Radar" is a palindrome, a word that forms itself when reversed.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can now be obtained from Pearlwood Crates, the Hardmode equivalent of the Wooden Crate.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.