- Internal Item ID: 3084
The Radar is an informational accessory which displays the number of nearby enemies. It is one of the ingredients of the R.E.K. 3000, the others being the Lifeform Analyzer, and the Tally Counter, and as such is a required ingredient in making the Cell Phone.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most accessories, Informational Accessories such as the Radar do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The Radar may be carried in the player's inventory, without loss of functionality. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind Modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Radars are used at plane control centers to track planes and their routes.
- Radar stands for RAdio Detection And Ranging.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
References[edit | edit source]