- Internal Item ID: 3084
The Radar is a pre-hardmode informational accessory that detects nearby enemies when equipped or left in a player's inventory. It is one of the three parts necessary to make the R.E.K. 3000, with the others being the Lifeform Analyzer, and the Tally Counter, and as such is a required ingredient in making the Cell Phone. If a player is within approximately 20 blocks of another player on the same team who has a Radar, that player can also see the enemies detected by their Radar.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Radars are used at plane control centers to track planes and their routes.
- Radar stands for RAdio Detection And Ranging.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()