Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Rain Cloud is a block type that can be found beneath Floating Islands, along with the Cloud block. This block causes purely decorative raindrops to appear beneath it, continuing for about 18 tiles and then fading away for 5 more. This can be used for locating floating islands.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|)(|| and |
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On low quality video Settings only 25 rain clouds will produce rain in an area. On medium quality 112 rain clouds will produce rain. Additionally, the rain starts fading sooner on lower quality settings.
- If the block is made inactive via an Actuator, the rain animation will still be there.
- Small pools of water usually generate around these blocks.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Now craftable.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Sped up Rain Cloud code and made it draw better.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.