Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Rainbow Brick is a Hardmode brick that can only be obtained as a drop from the Rainbow Slime. They cycle through the colors of the rainbow. The cycling colors of Rainbow Brick Walls, Rainbow Torches, the Disco Ball and Rainbow Hair Dye are synchronized with each other. When a waterfall passes over a Rainbow Brick, hammered once, the water will also cycle through the colors.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Next to Lihzahrd Brick, Rainbow Bricks are one of the hardest blocks to obtain, being that they never occur in the environment, cannot be crafted, and only drop from Rainbow Slimes. Despite this, Rainbow Bricks still only have a rarity of blue (third lowest, behind gray and white).
- The aesthetic of the brick, when placed, will either have the rectangular appearance of a standard brick, such as a Gray Brick, or a uniform blank appearance, such as that of a Smooth Marble Block. It may also change between one and the other when hammered. This can make it a rather tedious building material to use.
- Rainbow Bricks will still maintain their rainbow-glowing effect even when painted.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Rainbow Bricks and Brick Walls now go through the entire spectrum, rather than merely green-blue-red.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.