|Damage||74 / 72 Magic|
|Use time||18 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Casts a controllable rainbow|
- Rainbow Rod Bullet
- Not to be confused with the Rainbow Gun.
The Rainbow Rod is a Hardmode magic weapon that launches a controllable projectile, similar to the Flamelash or Magic Missile, and can be considered an upgraded version of them. The projectile is white, with slight traces of rainbow, and emits a good deal of light that rotates through the entire color spectrum. Unlike the Flamelash, the Rainbow Rod's projectile can move through water without dissipating, as well as lava. It can be controlled for up to one minute before dissipating. The Rainbow Rod is obtained from crafting.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Achievement[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Rainbow Rod can also be used to light areas remotely.
- The Rainbow Rod can be used in conjunction with Binoculars to increase the range of the projectile.
- Hovering over any slots in the inventory (should it be open) will cause the loss of control of any controlled projectile, flinging it forwards in the direction the cursor was last moving.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated. The old sprite was .
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Base damage raised from 53 to 72.
- Mana requirement raised from 10 to 18.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.