|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||27 Average|
|Tooltip||Summons a raven to fight for you|
|Buff tooltip||The ravens will attack your enemies|
The Raven Staff is Hardmode, post-Plantera summon weapon. It spawns a raven character that follows the player and attacks enemies via a melee attack. Like other minions, the summoned raven is invincible and follows the player for an unlimited amount of time, unless the player dies, summons a replacement minion, or cancels the buff. It is dropped from Pumpking during the Pumpkin Moon event (drop chance scales depending on what wave you're on: starts at 1.79%, reaches 14.29%).
Its best Modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the summoned minion's attack. Additionally, minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Raven Staff has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Ravens attack notably quickly. As they are also able to fly, this makes them potent melee minions.
- Ravens cannot deal piercing damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Along with the Stardust Dragon Staff, the Raven Staff is one of 2 Following Minion-summoning items whose buff description is not "(Minion) will fight for you", instead being "The ravens will attack your enemies".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now requires 10 mana.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Damage increased from 34 to 37.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Damage increased from 32 to 34.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.