Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Martian Ray Gunner Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Martian Conduit Plating (8-20)12.5%
- Internal NPC ID: 382
The Ray Gunner is a Hardmode, post-Golem enemy that appears during the Martian Madness event and fires laser projectiles. Its attack style is similar to the Skeleton Sniper, firing once or twice, then moving to a different position.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It's better to attack with a melee weapon rather than a ranged weapon, as the Ray Gunner deals more ranged damage than melee damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Ray Gunner: "The elite specialists in the Martian Invasion Force are equipped with more precise and deadly laser rifles; effectively snipers."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.