|Damage||48 / 58 Magic|
|Use time||8 Insanely Fast|
|Tooltip||Shoots razor sharp pine needles|
The Razorpine is a Hardmode, post-Plantera magic weapon that rapid-fires "pine needle" projectiles at high speed (2-4 projectiles per tick) and at high velocity. The projectiles drop off after a modest distance, much like Throwing Knives and the Magic Dagger, though with slightly longer range. Its projectiles do not pierce multiple enemies. The Razorpine has a 5.19%-7.78% chance to be dropped by Everscream during the Frost Moon Event.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Projectiles spawn more than one block away from the caster. This allows the caster to effectively shoot through a 1-block thick barrier in any direction when positioned close enough to the barrier. A small fraction of projectiles will spawn far enough away to bypass a 5-block thick barrier. This also allows enemies to avoid some or all of Razorpine's projectiles when they are positioned too close to the caster.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Razorpine's projectiles are very similar to the Everscream's Pine Needle projectiles.
- The Razorpine could be considered an upgrade to the Leaf Blower, a similar weapon dropped by Plantera.
- Before 1.2.3, the Razorpine's best modifier was Godly because of its previous mana cost of 3. Because of that, it couldn't have any modifiers that affected mana cost.
- Using the Razorpine with Spectre armor with the Spectre Hood can make you almost invulnerable, as it creates a very high Health regeneration stream provided your accuracy is good enough, or if you are locked on to an enemy.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Mana cost increased from 3 to 5.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Introduced.