From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Red Cape)
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions of Terraria.|
The capes sold by the Traveling Merchant are:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Capes are still visible in merfolk or werewolf form.
- When using items such as wings (including the Hoverboard), the cape will not be visible in the social slot unless visibility has been turned off in the options menu. The cape will only be visible when running or stationary, while wings will be visible when flying or falling.
- Despite its name, the Crimson Cloak is available in both Corruption and Crimson worlds.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile ???: Capes can now be equipped as vanity.
- Console 1.08: Added Crimson Cloak, Mysterious Cape, Red Cape, Winter Cape.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Fixed an issue where Team Dyes were causing crashes when used with Capes. Fixed bug where capes did not show properly when mounted.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.