Red Riding armor
|Set Bonus||Increases your max number of sentries|
Greatly enhances Explosive Traps effectiveness
The Red Riding armor is a range-oriented armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for 225 (set), after Golem has been defeated. The set consists of the Red Riding Hood, Red Riding Dress and Red Riding Leggings. Wearing the full set will cause Explosive Traps to inflict the Oiled debuff, making enemies take increased damage from On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn and Shadowflame.
A full set of Red Riding armor will provide the following stats:
- +48 defense
- +25% ranged damage
- +60% minion damage
- +10% ranged critical strike chance
- +20% movement speed
- +3 extra sentry slots.
The Red Riding armor set is a direct upgrade of the Huntress armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although it seems the Red Riding Dress provides a greater increase of raw ranged damage than the Shroomite Breastplate, the Shroomite Breastplate has an unlisted +13% ranged damage bonus in addition to its +13 ranged critical strike.
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +3, allowing 4 to be summoned at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This armor set is a reference to the Huntress' Red Riding Hood costume in Dungeon Defenders II.
- It is also a reference to the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.