Red Riding armor
|Set Bonus||Increases your max number of sentries|
Greatly enhances Explosive Traps effectiveness
The Red Riding armor is a range-oriented armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for 225 (set), after Golem has been defeated. The set consists of the Red Riding Hood, Red Riding Dress and Red Riding Leggings. Wearing the full set will cause Explosive Traps to inflict the Oiled debuff, making enemies take increased damage from On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn and Shadowflame.
A full set of Red Riding armor will provide the following stats:
- +48 defense
- +25% ranged damage
- +60% minion damage
- +10% ranged critical strike chance
- +20% movement speed
- +3 extra sentry slots.
The Red Riding armor set is a direct upgrade of the Huntress armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Red Riding Dress can be used as an alternative to Shroomite Breastplate, as it provides greater increase of raw ranged damage with the same armor rating, which might prove much more useful in situations where using Shroomite set's stealth ability is very difficult or disadvantageous, for instance, boss fights. That is considering that the player doesn't minds lack of ammo reservation bonus.
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +3, allowing 4 to be summoned at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This armor set is a reference to the Huntress' Red Riding Hood costume in Dungeon Defenders II.
- It is also a reference to the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.