Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Repeaters are Hardmode ranged weapons that can generally be considered upgrades to bows, with only very late-game bows like Tsunami outperforming them. All repeaters fire arrows, but not in the case of the Stake Launcher, where a different type of ammunition similar to arrows is used. Unlike bows, they can be fired repeatedly by holding down the
button. They strongly resemble repeating crossbows.
The best modifier for any repeater is Unreal.
|Repeater||Base Damage||Use Time||DPS||Base Knockback||Base Velocity||Bonus Stat|
|40||19 (Very Fast)||139||158||177||2.5||10||--|
|41||18 (Very Fast)||150||170||190||2.5||10.5||--|
|43||18 (Very Fast)||157||177||197||2.5||11||--|
|56||17 (Very Fast)||236||236||236||2.5||15||Transforms any suitable ammo into Vulcan Bolts|
|34||18 (Very Fast)||127||147||167||2.75||11.5||Shoots between 2-4 arrows per shot|
|75 (100)||25 (Average)||240||240||240||2||9.75||Shoots Stakes, deals about 5000 damage to Vampires|
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Slightly increased damage for all repeaters.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added Stake Launcher.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Added Palladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium repeaters.
- Added Chlorophyte Shotbow.
- Recipe changed for Hallowed Repeater.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced Cobalt, Mythril, Adamantite, and Hallowed repeaters.