Repeaters are Hardmode ranged weapons that can generally be considered upgrades to bows, with only very late-game bows like Tsunami or Phantasm outperforming them. All repeaters fire arrows (with the exception of the Stake Launcher, which fires Stakes), and unlike bows, they can be fired repeatedly by holding down the ⚒ Use / Attack button. They strongly resemble repeating crossbows.
The best modifier for any repeater is Unreal.
|Repeater||Base Damage||Use Time||DPS||Base Knockback||Base Velocity||Bonus Stat|
|40||19 (Very Fast)||139||158||177||2.5||10||--|
|41||18 (Very Fast)||150||170||190||2.5||10.5||--|
|43||18 (Very Fast)||157||177||197||2.5||11||--|
|56||17 (Very Fast)||236||236||236||2.5||15||Transforms any suitable ammo into Vulcan Bolts|
|34||18 (Very Fast)||127||147||167||2.75||11.5||Shoots between 2-4 arrows per shot|
|75 (100)||25 (Average)||240||240||240||2||9.75||Shoots Stakes, deals about 5000 damage to Vampires|
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Slightly increased damage for all repeaters.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added Stake Launcher.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Added Palladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium repeaters.
- Added Chlorophyte Shotbow.
- Recipe changed for Hallowed Repeater.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced Cobalt, Mythril, Adamantite, and Hallowed repeaters.