The Restoration Potion restores Mana and Health by 80 on the PC version and 100 on the Console and Mobile versions. Despite its appearance, it is not created by upgrading Lesser Restoration Potions, as the recipe uses mushrooms, bottles and pink gel, not lesser restoration potions. However, it is an upgrade from lesser restoration potion in the fact that the cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds, although it restores the same amount of Health and Mana as the Lesser Restoration Potion.
The Restoration Potion is special in that it has a reduced potion cooldown of 50 seconds instead of 60. This makes it a great beginning healing item if pink gel is acquired early.
Console, Mobile, and 3DS versions[edit | edit source]
- Although there are both Greater Healing potions and Greater Mana Potions, they cannot be imbued into a Greater Restoration Potion.
- Sprite updated.
- Mana and Life heal decreased from 100 to 80.
- Sell price decreased from 8 to 3 .
- Now requires 1 Pink Gel, 1 Mushroom and 1 Bottle.
- Potion Sickness time reduced from 60 to 50 seconds.
- Fixed bug where Restoration Potion's rarity of white was lower than Mana or Life Potion's rarity of blue (despite being the same tier).
- Fixed bug in world gen where Restoration potions could generate with their stack over the maximum 20.
- 220.127.116.11: Restoration ability decreased from 200 to 100 points for each stat.
- 1.0.5: Sprite updated.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.