Rich Mahogany Sword
|Use time||23 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 656
The Rich Mahogany Sword is an alternate version of the Wooden Sword made using Rich Mahogany wood from the Jungle biome. It has slightly higher attack than the plain Wooden Sword but requires going to a rather dangerous area, especially for new characters who would be interested in upgrading from their Copper Shortsword.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is strongly advised that players create a Wooden Sword instead of a Rich Mahogany Sword because players spawn in a Forest, and it would be a hassle going through the dangerous enemies of the Jungle.
- With acorns, mud and Jungle Grass Seeds, the player can plant Jungle Trees closer to home.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Rich Mahogany Sword's sprite is very similar to that of the Wooden Sword; however, there are a few changes, the most obvious being that it has an altered color. Also, the handle is slightly different in that it has sharp, angled quillions, rather than the stubbier ones of the Wooden Sword.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.