|Type||Accessory • Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Increases view range for guns|
Right click to zoom out
- Internal Item ID: 1300
The Rifle Scope is a Hardmode post-Plantera accessory. While equipped, and a Gun that fires Bullets is chosen, the right-click button can be held to scroll the viewing area of the screen in the direction of the mouse cursor, without actually moving your character, essentially increasing your viewing range in one direction.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Scope only works with Guns, and not with other ranged weapons like Bows or Launchers.
- The Rifle Scope works with the Stake Launcher despite it not being a gun.
- Holding the Sniper Rifle, Binoculars, or any weapon that supports zooming when a Rifle Scope is equipped will change the range at which monsters spawn around the player.
- The zoom effect is identical to the that of the Binoculars or the Sniper Rifle, but the Rifle Scope can be used simultaneously with any gun.
- Using the Rifle Scope in tandem with the Sniper Rifle will slightly increase the zoom range.
- The Rifle Scope does not currently work in the Mobile version or on the when being run on an O3DS. version
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.