We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Tooltip|| Increases view range for guns|
Right click to zoom out
|Internal Item ID: 1300|
The Rifle Scope is a Hardmode post-Plantera accessory. While equipped, and a Gun that fires Bullets is chosen, the right-click button can be held to scroll the viewing area of the screen in the direction of the mouse cursor, without actually moving your character; essentially increasing your viewing range in one direction.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Scope only works with Guns, and not with other ranged weapons like Bows or Launchers.
- The effect is identical to the capability of the Binoculars or the Sniper Rifle, but the Rifle Scope can be used simultaneously with any gun.
- Using it in tandem with the Sniper Rifle will slightly increase the zoom range.
- The Rifle Scope works with the Stake Launcher, despite it not being a gun.
- The Rifle Scope does not currently work in the Mobile version.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2: Introduced.