|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Increases view range for guns|
Right click to zoom out
- Internal Item ID: 1300
The Rifle Scope is a Hardmode post-Plantera accessory. While equipped, and a Gun that fires Bullets is chosen, the right-click button can be held to scroll the viewing area of the screen in the direction of the mouse cursor, without actually moving your character; essentially increasing your viewing range in one direction.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Scope only works with Guns, and not with other ranged weapons like Bows or Launchers.
- The effect is identical to the capability of the Binoculars or the Sniper Rifle, but the Rifle Scope can be used simultaneously with any gun.
- Using it in tandem with the Sniper Rifle will slightly increase the zoom range.
- The Rifle Scope works with the Stake Launcher, despite it not being a gun.
- The Rifle Scope does not currently work in the Mobile version or on the when being run on an O3DS. version
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.