Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Tooltip||Increases view range for guns|
Right click to zoom out
- Internal Item ID: 1300
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Rifle Scope only works with guns that use Bullets, Candy Corn, Gel, or Stakes as ammo. It neither works with other guns, e.g. the Dart Rifle (which uses Darts), nor with other weapons with "gun" in their name, e.g. Piranha Gun or Rainbow Gun (neither of which use ammo).
- The zoom effect is identical to the that of the Binoculars or the Sniper Rifle, but the Rifle Scope can be used simultaneously with any applicable gun.
- The Rifle Scope's zoom stacks with that of the Sniper Rifle.
- The Rifle Scope does not currently work on the when being run on an O3DS. version
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If zoomed in on a biome with different music than the one the player is in, the music will change upon zooming. Example: The player is standing in a Forest biome, zooms in on a Glowing Mushroom biome, the music changes to the Glowing Mushroom biome music.
- If zoomed into an area affected by an area-buff item, the player will receive the buff even if they are not inside the radius. If they are inside the radius, zooming outside of the radius will cause the player to lose the buff. This applies to a Campfire, Heart Lantern, Star in a Bottle, and even banners.
- Having a Rifle Scope equipped, even if not being zoomed out, drastically increases the enemy spawning rectangle. This can effectively break player-made farms that rely on knowledge of the normal spawning rectangle. The exact distance is unknown.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]