Rock GolemHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
40 / 42 80 / 170 120 / 382 (ranged attack)
|Banner||Rock Golem Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 631
When being attacked, it continues to attack, making stun-lock options unusable.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Rock Golem can only spawn on Stone Blocks. It will never spawn in the Ice biome, even if there is stone present.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Rock Golem drops the second most coins of any non-boss enemy (second only to Mimics), tied with the Nymph, Pirate Captain, and Paladin, and the most of any enemy that is not considered rare by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- The Rock Golem and Gem trees are the only renewable sources of Stone Blocks in a world.
- The Bestiary entry for the Rock Golem: "Dense-minded living stone formation. Awaits weary cavern dwellers to pound them into juicy rubble."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Fixed an issue where the Rock Golem's projectile damage scaled twice, resulting in it doing far more than it should have, especially in Expert/Master.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.