We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- This article is about the ammunition. For the novelty furniture items, see Firework Rocket.
Rockets are a Hardmode, post-Plantera type of ammunition which are sold by the Cyborg. The Rocket I variant is also dropped by Plantera when it drops the Grenade Launcher. Most Launchers use Rockets as ammunition.
There are four varieties, each with two significant defining traits: area of effect, and the ability (or lack thereof) to destroy tiles. Rockets I and II have a small area of effect, closest to that of a Bomb or Grenade, while Rockets III and IV have an area similar to the blast radius of Dynamite. Rockets I and III will leave tiles unaffected, while II and IV will break blocks and furniture in their blast radius (except for explosion-proof objects).
A rocket's splash damage will harm its user if they are caught in the blast radius. These explosions will not affect other players unless they have PvP enabled, however.
Variants[edit | edit source]
|Type||Damage||Availability||Rarity||Cost||Blast Radius||Destroys Tiles|
|40 / 35||Always||Small|
|65 / 55||Night||Large|
|65 / 69||Solar Eclipse||Large|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Snowman Cannon, Electrosphere Launcher, and Celebration do not damage the user.
- All rockets stack up to 999.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Rocket I damage increased from 35 to 40, Rocket III from 55 to 65, Rocket IV from 60 to 65.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.