- Internal Item ID: 5066
The Roman candle is a magic weapon. It fires a small firework that changes colors. At a fairly short range it splits into three separate fireworks, each of them exploding into three streams of color. The Roman candle is purchased from the Demolitionist for
50000*5, during Christmas.
The Roman candle cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the first firework strikes an enemy or wall, it will not split apart.
- It cannot autofire but also has no use time, meaning that it fires as fast as you tap.
- With external tools to allow faster tapping and a stock of Mana Potions, it can reach excessively high DPS.
- As it has a very short range, is usually quite hard to hit enemies with (unless you are very close to them), and has low damage, this likely means the weapon is not recommended as anything other than a bit of fun.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because it is more effective to have the three projectiles, you should aim a little off-target to allow it to split.
- This weapon can be bought early on and has decent damage, meaning it can be a powerful first weapon for magic users. Via the 3DS settings, the player can change the date to between December 1st and December 31st to get this weapon as well as other Christmas items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The real Roman candle (firework) is a type of firework invented by the Chinese, and improved by Romans. It is not shaped like a shotgun in the real world.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.6255: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.