- Internal Item ID: 5066
The Roman candle is a magic weapon. It fires a small firework that changes colors. At a fairly short range it splits into three separate fireworks, each of them exploding into three streams of color. The Roman candle is purchased from the Demolitionist for 5, during Christmas.
The Roman candle cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the first firework strikes an enemy or block, it will not split apart.
- It cannot autofire but also has no use time, meaning that it fires as fast as the player taps.
- With external tools to allow faster tapping and a stock of Mana Potions, it can reach excessively high DPS.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because it is more effective to have the three projectiles, one should aim a little off-target to allow it to split.
- This weapon can be bought early on and has decent damage, meaning it can be a powerful first weapon for magic users. Via the 3DS settings, the player can change the date to between December 1st and January 15th to get this weapon as well as other Christmas items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The real Roman candle (firework) is a type of firework invented by the Chinese and improved by Romans. It is not shaped like a shotgun in the real world.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.6255: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.