- Internal Tile ID: 440
A Gem Lock is a special mechanism which acts as a container or altar for a Large Gem. A Gem Lock will emit an activation signal if the corresponding Large Gem is placed inside it and once again if it gets removed. This allows for a simple contraption that uses only one mechanism to keep something like a door open as long as the gem is inside the lock, beacuse if it gets taken out it will immediately close.
Gem Locks are primarily used in the making of adventure maps, where the player must complete some objective to be rewarded with the gem required to continue.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Gem Lock is the only craftable mechanism that emits a signal, while not having wire in the recipe.
- Painting the Gem Lock will also affect the color of the gem placed inside it.
- The Gem Lock only sells for 1 , despite the ingredients being worth more.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Introduced.