The Ruler is an accessory purchased from the Goblin Tinkerer for 1 . It aides intricate construction, as less trial and error is involved in judging distances, symmetry, and achieving a desired block layout.
- Displays a line or L-shaped overlay showing x and y distance from the player to the mouse.
- Operates identically to the Mechanical Ruler.
The Ruler's effect is purely visual and only affects the player who has it equipped.
Ruler measurements in 18.104.22.168
- Although the Ruler's purpose is primarily referential, it can be Reforged to have any of the usual accessory Modifiers.
- The ruler effect can be disabled by using the Ruler Off icon in the upper left corner of the user interface.
- 22.214.171.124: New Function, now creates measuring lines instead of displaying a grid. For the previous functionality, see Mechanical Ruler.