|Tooltip||Creates measurement lines on screen for block placement|
- Internal Item ID: 486
The Ruler is an accessory purchased from the Goblin Tinkerer for
10000*1 . It is helpful for intricate construction, as less trial and error is required for judging distances, symmetry, and achieving the desired block layout.
- Displays a line or L-shaped overlay showing x and y distance from the player to the mouse.
- Operates identically to the Mechanical Ruler .
The Ruler's effect is purely visual and is only visible to players who have it equipped or in their inventory.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although the Ruler's purpose is primarily referential, it can be reforged to have any of the usual accessory modifiers.
- The ruler effect can be disabled by using the "Ruler off" icon in the upper left corner of the user interface.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: New function, now creates measuring lines instead of displaying a grid. The previous functionality has been moved to the Mechanical Ruler.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.