|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to melee stats & lowered defense|
'Drink too much of this, and you become karate master.'
Sake is a potion that gives the player the Tipsy debuff, which increases melee damage, but lowers the player's defense. It lasts twice as long as Ale. It is purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 5.
The Tipsy debuff has the following effects: This content is transcluded from Tipsy.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Well Fed buff partly negates the -4 defense penalty of Tipsy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Saké is a Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice.
- The saké bottle appears to have お, the Hiragana character for "O", on it. In Japanese, "O" is a particle used to convey respect of value. For example, "sushi" and "sake" are almost always referred to as "osushi" and "osake", respectively.
- The tooltip is likely a reference to "drunken boxing" martial art styles. Despite the name, they are not martial arts used by drunken fighters, but are martial arts that imitate the movements of a drunk person.
- The tooltip might also more specifically reference Rock Lee, a character from the anime series Naruto, who became extremely unpredictable and destructive after drinking a bottle of sake.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.