|Debuff tooltip||Increased melee abilities, lowered defense|
Sake is a potion that gives the player the Tipsy debuff, which increases melee damage, but lowers the player's defense. It lasts twice as long as Ale. It is purchased from the Traveling Merchant for
The Tipsy debuff has the following effects:
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Well Fed buff partly negates the -4 defense penalty of Tipsy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Saké is a Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice.
- The saké bottle appears to have お, the Hiragana character for "O", on it. In Japanese, "O" is a particle used to convey respect of value. For example, "sushi" and "sake" are almost always referred to as "osushi" and "osake", respectively.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.