Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Chance||66% (spit attack)|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Salamanders, Crawdads, and Giant Shellies are tied into the same mechanic: any given world will only have two of the three enemy types. As such, a world with both Crawdads and Giant Shellies will not have Salamanders.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like their aforementioned analogs (Giant Shellies and Crawdads), Salamanders have multiple color variants that all share identical statistics.
- The salamander is actually a real-world amphibian organism.
- Despite Salamanders having different colors, the Salamander Banner is always the same color.
- The Bestiary entry for the Salamanders: "An unusual amphibious bipedal lizard which inhabits the dark caverns. When threatened, it spews a highly corrosive acid everywhere."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.