From Terraria Wiki
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||18 / 36 (32) (melee)|
|Max Life||65 / 130 (142)|
|KB Resist||55% / 60%|
|Inflicts debuff||66% (spit attack) chance|
|Debuff duration||2 - 4 seconds / 4 - 8 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- Internal NPC ID: 498-506
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
Salamanders, Crawdads, and Giant Shellies are tied into the same mechanic: any given world will only have two of the three enemy types. As such, a world with both Crawdads and Giant Shellies will not have Salamanders.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like their aforementioned analogs (Giant Shellies and Crawdads), Salamanders have multiple color variants that all share identical statistics.
- The Salamander is actually a real-world amphibian organism.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()