|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
|AI Type||Spider AI|
|Damage||66 / 132|
|Max Life||320 / 640|
|KB Resist||50% / 55|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds / 15 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
|Internal NPC ID: 530-531|
The Sand Poacher (or Ravager Scorpion) is a Hardmode enemy. It spawns in the Underground Desert biome. Similar to a Spider, it will follow and walk into the player to attack, and is capable of climbing Walls.
Note that, when climbing walls, the Scorpion's speed increases drastically, making escape more difficult for the player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This and The Possessed are the only enemies with the Spider AI that are not actual spiders.
- It looks like a large version of the Black Scorpion critter.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Fixed inconsistent naming for the banner (was Ravager Scorpion Banner).
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()