Sandstorm in a Balloon
|Tooltip||Allows the holder to double jump|
Increases jump height
- Internal Item ID: 983
The Sandstorm in a Balloon is an accessory that combines the functions of the Sandstorm in a Bottle and the Shiny Red Balloon. It boosts jump height by 75%, increasing the player's first jump's height to 10½ blocks, and provides a double jump that now goes a whopping 26½ blocks, for a total height of 37 blocks. Unlike most other double-jump balloons, the Sandstorm Balloon jump will put the player at risk of taking fall damage if they do not cancel it mid-jump or have a Lucky Horseshoe.
Jump height is instead reduced by 15% when underwater, reducing the player's total underwater height from 27 blocks (8 + 19 from Sandstorm jump) to 22 blocks (7 + 15 from Sandstorm jump).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Increased height of first jump|
|Sandstorm double jump|
- The Sandstorm in a Balloon can stack with separate double-jump items, such as the Sharkron Balloon and Fart in a Jar. Stacking multiple items that give the same type of double-jump (in this case, Sandstorm) will not increase the effects of the jump.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The double jump can be used to negate fall damage if timed correctly.
- The double jump can be stopped midway by releasing the ↷ Jump button.
- The Sandstorm jump provides a speed boost when used, which can be used to quickly turn around while retaining some speed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.