Sandstorm in a Bottle
- Internal Item ID: 857
The Sandstorm in a Bottle is an accessory found only inside Gold Chests within Pyramids. It is similar to the Cloud in a Bottle, providing a double-jump that allows for some extra height, but instead of a cloud beneath the feet, a sand jet appears and the character visually spins as they ascend on that jet.
The Sandstorm jump goes 15 blocks into the air, totalling 21 blocks when put together with the first jump. This is nearly twice as high as the height achievable with the Cloud in a Bottle.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Sandstorm double jump|
- With the Shiny Red Balloon equipped, total jump height increases to 37 blocks (10½ blocks + 26½ blocks). This can result in up to 120 fall damage if landing at the same height that was jumped from.
- This item can stack with the Cloud in a Bottle, Tsunami in a Bottle, Blizzard in a Bottle, and Fart in a Jar for up to five extra jumps.
- The Sandstorm jump goes the highest out of all of the double-jump accessories, reaching a whopping 5½ blocks higher than the second-highest jump, the Fart jump.
- This item is disproportionately difficult to find, compared to the rest of the double-jump accessories and components for the Bundle of Balloons, due to the rarity of Pyramids.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The double jump can be used to negate fall damage if timed correctly.
- The double jump can be stopped midway by releasing the ↷ Jump button.
- The Sandstorm jump provides a speed boost when used, which can be used to quickly turn around while retaining some speed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.