|AI Type||Santa-NK1 AI|
|Damage|| 120 / 180 (melee)|
72 / 144 (chain gun)
160 / 320 (spike balls)
84 / 168 (missiles)
100 / 200 (presents)
|Max Life||18000 / 23400|
Higher item drop chance on Expert Mode.
|Internal NPC ID: 346|
Attack Phases[edit | edit source]
Santa-NK1 repeatedly cycles through three attack phases:
- First phase: Chain gun fires bullets at the player.
- Second phase: Presents launch high, then rain down via parachute from above, causing damage on contact with players. These travel through blocks.
- Third phase: Rocket barrage. These also travel through blocks.
While moving, it also drops large spiked balls on the ground that deal high damage (120-150+ with Chlorophyte armor). These increase in frequency as Santa-NK1 takes damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The drop rate linearly increases from Wave 13 (or 15) to 20.
- Santa-NK1 currently has one of the highest damage rates in the game.
- He also has one of the highest defenses in Terraria, at 56.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Note that his Present launch and rocket barrage attacks are highly inaccurate.
- If you use wings you can fly over him back and forth and make it harder for him to hit you with the chain gun and the rocket barrage.
- If you have obtained the Razorpine and Golden Shower then you can hit him with the Golden shower to lower his defense then fire your razorpine at him. This is highly effective with Spectre armor as it fully heals you no matter how low you are. This seems to be more effective in the mobile version because the spectre hood still has its old stats, which increase magic damage, instead of lowering it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Santa-NK1" is a play on the portmanteau of Santa and Tank, "Santank." The name used when the enemy was first announced. The image in the game files used for when the face is ripped off uses the name "SantaTank.png."
- Its arm appears to be the Chain Gun, which it sometimes drops.
- In the Mobile version, Santa-NK1's face does not get torn off when its health is depleted, instead will tear off upon death.
History[edit | edit source]
| Frost Moon Enemies |
|Small Enemies||Present Mimic • Flocko • Gingerbread Man • Zombie Elf • Elf Archer|
|Medium Enemies||Nutcracker • Yeti • Elf Copter • Krampus|
|Mini Bosses||Everscream • Santa-NK1 • Ice Queen|