|Type||Bait – Crafting material|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Sell|| 5 |
|Internal Item ID: 2157|
|AI Type||Passive AI|
|Internal NPC ID: 367|
The Scorpion is a critter that only spawns in the Desert. It deals no damage, has only 5 HP and no defense. It can be caught using the Bug Net to be carried around in the inventory and released later, or crafted into a Scorpion Cage to be placed as an animated furniture item. It cannot be released once crafted. Its counterpart is the Black Scorpion.
A Scorpion Cage occupies a 6x3 space. The Scorpion inside may follow the following patterns randomly:
- Move from one side to the other of its cage
- Look around to the left and right
- Hide in the sand
- Open and close its clamps while on the right side
- Stab the air with its stinger while on the left side
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Can now be used to craft Scorpion Statues.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Can now be used as bait.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.