A Scutlix is a Hardmode, post-Golem enemy that spawns during the Martian Madness event. It consists of the Scutlix creature, ridden by a Scutlix Gunner character, both of which have individual health meters and can be killed independently. When one is killed, the other will continue to attack.
Parts[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Scutlix itself is killed before the Gunner, the rider will change into a normal Ray Gunner, meaning it no longer drops its unique banner or the Brain Scrambler mount summoning item. The rider must be killed while still mounted to count as a Scutlix Gunner. The use of lava traps is counter-productive in this regard, damaging firstly the mount.
- The scutlix itself has the highest damage of any non-boss enemy in the Martian Madness event.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()