Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- This article is about the removed weapon. For the weapon dropped by Reapers, see Death Sickle. For the Hardmode weapon obtained from Snow/Ice biome enemies, see Ice Sickle.
The Scythe was an unobtainable weapon. It was entirely removed in the 1.2.4 update.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even when it could be obtained with hacks or inventory editors, the Scythe was never a usable weapon. Obtaining it would usually turn it into an Angel Statue, and in situations where the Scythe could be placed in the inventory it would still become an Angel Statue upon usage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Scythe is a reference to the anime Soul Eater. It has a similar appearance to the weapon form of the titular main character Soul Eater Evans.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: The Scythe's item ID (677) has been changed to the Boreal Wood Table, effectively removing the Scythe from the game files.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced, but impossible to obtain.