From Terraria Wiki
- See also: Events
Seasonal events are annual occurrences activated depending on your platform/device's date setting. While active, a seasonal event may offer new season-appropriate items or character spawns.
Events[edit | edit source]
|Chinese New Year||January/February||Mythical Costume (vanity set), Firecrackers (consumable weapon), Red Envelopes (grab bags containing coins)|
|Valentine's Day||February||Broken Heart Crystal, Heart Arrows, Valentine Ring|
|St. Patrick's Day||March||Rainbow Pieces, Pot o' Gold|
|Easter||April||Diseaster Bunnies, which drop Suspicious Looking Eggs, spawn if Lepus has not yet been defeated in that world. Corrupt Bunnies will also drop Suspicious Looking Eggs if Lepus hasn't been defeated.|
|Oktoberfest||September 27 - October 31||New vanity items become available from the Clothier, and the Merchant sells the Wiesnbräu, a potion.|
|Halloween||October 1/20 - November 1||New enemies spawn and some existing enemies wear costumes. All enemies have a 1/80 chance to drop Goodie Bags, which contain various items. Hearts and Stars are replaced by Candy Apples and Soul Cakes, respectively.|
|Thanksgiving||November||The Merchant sells the Turkey Feather, and all enemies have a 1/7 chance to drop Cursed Stuffing, which can be used to summon Turkor the Ungrateful, a boss, if the Turkey Feather is active.|
|Christmas||December 15 - 31||All enemies have a 1/7 chance of dropping Presents, which contain various items (including the Snow Globe, used to summon the Frost Legion). Hearts and Stars are replaced by Candy Canes and Sugar Plums, respectively.|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Changing the system date on your computer, console, or mobile device can allow you to activate seasonal events. However if you wish to not change your device's time to avoid messing up scheduled programs you can use RunAsDate to launch Terraria with a changed time/date.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.2.11587: Chinese New Year introduced, but doesn't normally activate in game.
- Mobile 1.2.6508 PC 1.2 Update: Halloween introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.6255 Thanksgiving Update: Thanksgiving introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5933 Oktoberfest Update: Oktoberfest introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.91 Easter Update: Easter introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.9 St. Patrick's Update: St. Patrick's Day introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.8 Valentine Update: Valentine's Day introduced.
- 1.2.2: Improved the Christmas season.
- Mobile 1.1.5 Christmas Update: Christmas introduced.
- 1.2.1: Halloween introduced.
- 1.1.1: Introduced Christmas.
|Random Events||Rain • Slime Rain • Blood Moon • Sandstorm • Solar Eclipse|
|Summoned Events||Goblin Army • Frost Legion • Pirate Invasion • Solar Eclipse • Pumpkin Moon • Frost Moon • Martian Madness • Lunar Events • Party • Old One's Army|
|Seasonal Events||Chinese New Year • Valentine's Day • St. Patrick's Day • Easter • Oktoberfest • Thanksgiving • Halloween • Christmas|