- This article is about the ammunition shot from a Blowpipe and other dart weapons. For seeds that can be planted, see Seeds. For the world feature that controls generation, see World Seed.
Seeds are an ammunition item that can fired from the Blowpipe and any weapon that can fire darts. They can be gathered by cutting weeds growing on grass, in Clay Pots, or in Planter Boxes with any tool or weapon. Seeds will only drop when the character is carrying a Blowpipe or Blowgun in their inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other ammunition that can be fired from dart weapons, Seeds cannot deal critical hits.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Projectile sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Damage increased from 1 to 3.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Damage increased from -1 to 1.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.