|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||90 / 180|
|Max Life||800 / 1600|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
- Internal NPC ID: 419
The Selenian is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy that is spawned by the Solar Pillar during the Lunar Events. It is a ground-based enemy that wields two flaming swords. It has a spinning attack that causes it to move faster and reflect the player's projectiles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Selenians take triple damage (after having calculated defense) when spinning.
- Unlike in PvP, reflected Chlorophyte Bullets will chase the player. Due to this, it is inadvisable to use them in the Solar Pillar area.
- Vampire Knives will not heal the Selenian when they are reflected and hit the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Melee users should not have too much trouble with this enemy since most melee weapons available at this point cannot be reflected. Ranged users should use weapons that fire rockets such as the Snowman Cannon.
- Many useful magic weapons cannot be reflected, such as the Razorblade Typhoon, the Rainbow Gun, and the Magnet Sphere. Summoners also have an advantage as most minions deal contact damage without firing projectiles.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word Selene, the Greek goddess of the moon and sister of the sun-god Helios. means "pertaining to the moon" and refers to
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.