|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||90 / 180|
|Max Life||800 / 1600|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
- Internal NPC ID: 419
The Selenian is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy that is spawned by the Solar Pillar during the Lunar Events. It is a ground-based enemy that wields two flaming swords. It can curl up and fly towards the player at high speed. When it does so, it will reflect certain player-fired projectiles. This is very dangerous as some weapons like the Sniper Rifle and Meowmere can potentially deal over 300 damage to the player.
- Selenians take triple damage (after having calculated defense) when spinning.
- Reflected Chlorophyte Bullets will target the player. Due to this, they are inadvisable to be used versus the Solar Pillar.
- Vampire Knives can be reflected, but if they hit the player they lose their "lifesteal" effect and the Selenian will not regain health.
- Melee users should not have too much trouble with this enemy provided they use a weapon that does not fire a projectile. Ranged users should use weapons that fire rockets, such as the Rocket Launcher or Grenade Launcher. Minions that use melee attacks are good choices for mages and summoners.
- The word Selene, the Greek goddess of the moon and sister of the sun-god Helios. means "pertaining to the moon" and refers to
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.