|AI Type||Fighter AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 419
The Selenian is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy that is spawned by the Solar Pillar during the Lunar Events. It is a ground-based enemy that wields two flaming swords. It has a spinning attack that causes it to move faster and reflect the player's projectiles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Selenians take triple damage (after having calculated defense) when spinning.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Melee users should not have too much trouble with this enemy since most melee weapons available at this point cannot be reflected. Ranged users should use weapons that fire rockets such as the Snowman Cannon. Many useful magic weapons cannot be reflected, such as the Razorblade Typhoon, the Rainbow Gun, and the Magnet Sphere. Summoners also have an advantage as most minions deal contact damage without firing projectiles.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The word selenian means pertaining to the moon and refers to Selene, the Greek goddess of the moon and sister of the sun-god Helios.
- The Bestiary entry for the Selenian: "These acrobatic celestial warriors can deflect incoming threats whilst spinning with their solar-infused blades."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.