|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||90 / 180|
|Max Life||800 / 1600|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
- Internal NPC ID: 419
The Selenian is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy that is spawned by the Solar Pillar during the Lunar Events. It is a ground based enemy that wields two flaming swords. It can curl up and fly towards the player at high speed. When it does so, certain projectiles you have fired at it will be reflected. This is very dangerous as some weapons like the Sniper Rifle and Meowmere can potentially deal over 300 damage to the player.
|Weapons with projectiles that are reflected|
- It appears the Selenian's defense is greatly decreased when it spins.
- Reflected Chlorophyte Bullets will target the player. Due to this, they are inadvisable to be used versus the Solar Pillar.
- Melee users shouldn't have too much trouble with this enemy provided they use a weapon that doesn't fire a projectile. Ranged users should use weapons that fire rockets, such as the Rocket Launcher or Grenade Launcher. Minions that use melee attacks are good choices for mages and summoners.
- Vampire Knives can be reflected, but if they hit the player they lose their "lifesteal" effect and the selenian will not regain health.
- The word selenian means "lunar" and refers to Selene, the Roman goddess of the moon and sister of the sun-god Helios.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()