Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Servant of Cthulhu
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The health of the Servants of Cthulhu is low enough that they can be killed in one hit by almost all weapons, though they do deal a surprising amount of damage and can additionally pass through walls, and therefore should not be underestimated.
- Players should aim at the boss's iris and pupil to instantly kill them as they spawn, otherwise they can be a major hindrance in the fight.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Servants of Cthulhu use a flipped version of the sprite of the Suspicious Looking Eye.
- They are one of the only enemies, along with the Bee and Meteor Head, to deal more base damage than their own maximum life.
- According to the Bestiary, they are young Demon Eyes.
See also[edit | edit source]
- and , other enemies which "serve" the related boss during their boss fight.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.