Servant of Ocram
From Terraria Wiki
|Old-gen console/Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the Old-gen console, Mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The servants' spikes are extremely lethal when they close in, because the attacking AI is similar to that of Eaters. Once they slow down, they will infinitely spin, even with the Hallowed Armor they can cut you down in seconds.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because they act much like the Servants of Cthulhu you may want to periodically switch to a close-ranged weapon to deal with them.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed ().
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed (4).
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now spawnable.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced, but unspawnable.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Old-gen console/Mobile/3DS-Only Enemies |
|Pre-Hardmode||Albino Antlion • Arch Demon • Dragon Hornet • Dragon Skull • Dragon Snatcher • Orca • Vampire Miner|
|Hardmode||Arch Wyvern • Shadow Hammer • Shadow Mummy • Shadow Slime • Spectral Elemental • Spectral Gastropod • Spectral Mummy|
|Bosses||Ocram (Servant of Ocram) • Lepus (Diseaster Bunny) • Turkor the Ungrateful|