Shadewood armor is an armor set consisting of the Shadewood Helmet, Shadewood Breastplate, and Shadewood Greaves.
It is crafted solely from Shadewood harvested from Crimson Trees. It acts as the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Ebonwood armor, which shares the same stats. Along with its counterpart, it is the most powerful Pre-Hardmode wooden set, though it still pales in comparison to most other armor sets.
Wearing a full set grants a set bonus of 1 additional defense, providing a total of 5 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It may be a good idea to craft the Cactus armor instead, since it has the same stats and only requires entering the Desert; characters that could make use of Shadewood armor are likely not ready to enter the Crimson.
- While Shadewood is initially obtainable in Crimson worlds only, one can transfer an artificial Crimson biome or the armor itself into Corruption worlds. It is to be noted, however, that this strategy is impractical and inefficient, and it is easier to simply use Cactus armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.