Shadewood armor is an armor set consisting of the Shadewood Helmet, Shadewood Breastplate, and Shadewood Greaves.
It is crafted solely from Shadewood harvested from Crimson Trees. It acts as the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Ebonwood armor, which shares same stats. Along with its counterpart, it is the most powerful pre-Hardmode wooden set, though it still pales in comparison to most other armor sets.
Wearing a full set grants a set bonus of 1 additional defense, providing a total of 5 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While Shadewood is initially obtainable in Crimson worlds only, one can transfer an artificial Crimson biome into a Corruption world to have Shadewood trees grow, making obtaining the armor in these worlds possible.
- Transferring the armor itself through a character also works.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Wood |