Corrupt Slime is a Hardmode Slime enemy appearing in The Corruption and Underground Corruption. It splits into three Slimelings upon death. Both its original form and the Slimelings can inflict the Darkness debuff.
The Corrupt Slime is immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs.
- This enemy is similar to the Mother Slime, but is much stronger. It can be considered the Hardmode version to the Mother Slime.
- In the Console version and Mobile version, there is an enemy that can be found on the surface of The Corruption called a Shadow Slime that is very much similar to the Corrupt Slime. This enemy also has a chance to drop a Petri Dish.
- This enemy is great for farming gel, since, after its death it splits into 3 Slimelings that will drop 2-4 gel each.
- Unlike most enemies exclusive to the Console version, the Shadow Slime is actually weaker than the Corrupt Slime.
- 220.127.116.11: Can now drop its own respective banner.